Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My 2010 Birthday Wish List!!!


Alright, i'm getting another year on my age in a few days, older??? naah!!! mga numero lang yan. I feel sooooo young kaya!!! Lol!!! So, to add spice to my already hectic birthday (ang hirap ng in demand!!! seryoso! hihi) .. i am going to list down my wishes (oh, i hope they will come true!) and hopefully some good soul will read them and give them to me!!! Hahaha! :)


So here it goes:

* SE Satio- (though i have a new phone now, i really want this!!)
* Router/ MIFI (here's the link)
* New Running Shoes (baka mas bumilis ako tumakbo)
* Running Shorts! (di naman ako mapili, kahit ano lang)
* CD ni Bruno Mars, The Script at Christian Bautista
* Ma-experience ang Bellarocca o kahit ThunderBird Resort o Las Casas Acuzar na lang!
* Bahay! Ikakasal na ako ala pa akong house
* Dapat may car din, naku, dont know pa how to drive!
* More travelling hopefully next year! (Hello Batanes, Angkor Wat, Great Wall of China at Jeju Island sana!)

  
Simple lang di ba mga gusto ko?? hahaha!! eto pa pahabol ...

* Good future work (sana makalipad na ako)
* Good health for me and my family and loved ones and my hon
* More friendly friends!
* Sana matupad din mga wish ng mga taong nakapaligid sa akin.. naks!


~ Hopefully, there would be someone na makabasa nito! Hihihi :) Para happy happy!!





No comments: