Monday, December 6, 2010

too many food, so little stomach!!!




Last night was our early 4E's Christmas Party. Well, it was not actually a party coz we opted to have a high end dinner in Sofitel instead of the usual gift giving and parlor games. We were just thankful for the experience we have had thru Lemuel, who happens to have an Accor card (discount card) for Spiral! So instead of paying a full 2000+++ each, experiencing blissful heaven in Sofitel was sliced to half. One of my classmates told me that she had not taken any breakfast nor lunch for our affair last night so she can make "sulit" the money we'll be paying for. Hahaha! Though I have not tried all of the food in each station because I'm already full, surely i can say, that my money was well spent. I'm aching to come back again!!! And next time I'll spend half of the time drooling over the dessert station because I have not enjoyed it much last night due to my cough. And believe me, it was like a great pain not to take all of those sweets!!! Oh well, maybe next time... and hopefully it will be soon.

Spiral at Sofitel was indeed a place of good food. Thank God I'm with a good company last night sharing good old memories! Merry Christmas 4E!! :)

that was me.. trying to ignore some of the sweetest food on earth! :)


4E!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wala si Cess?

foureyedguy said...

wala e, di xa nakapunta, sa Angeles na kasi xa nagduduty....