Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm missing KL...


Almost 3months had passed, and I feel of wanting to go back and experience again a day or 2 at Bukit Bintang. I want to have a repeat on my hunt down moments of good deals at Berjaya TimeSquare; I want to climb up again those steeps steps of Gombak; Given a chance I'll eat up whatever food I'll encounter at Jalan Alor, swear! Oh, I miss KL!:(


Petronas twin Towers @ Jalan Ampang

Don't go there during Mondays! They're close!

Even without GPS, you can roam around KL, believe me. :)

Experience beauty of KL, high above the grounds.

FYI, KL is at 7th spot for the most visited city by international tourist arrival as of 2010.

Malaysian Ringgit
1 Malaysian Ringgit = 0.32742 US Dollar  
1 Malaysian Ringgit = 0.41190 Singapore Dollar 
1 Malaysian Ringgit = 14.10897 Philippine Peso 









1 comment:

Art said...

Hi Ferdie.Bigla ko namiss yung blog ko and the old good days when we used to blog actively and comment on each other's blog.haha.im glad that you still continue writing. :D