Friday, March 23, 2012

Stirring Strings


I remembered sometime last year, I fervently asked my youngest brother to teach me how to play guitar. Because it dawned on me that I really don't know how to play ANY instrument. So pity me for that. When I was younger (Oh, and I'm pretty much real young then), my mama wish me to learn piano. She even volunteered herself as my mentor. But I declined, mainly because I'm usually busy with school stuffs then. But now, of course, it is one of my piling regrets in life... So as of the moment, I just content myself listening to people who are good at it.... Like these two videos below. Btw, I would love to learn how to play violin too!


Sungha Jung's guitar cover of "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars


Jung Sung Ahn's violin cover of "Without You" by David Guetta



No comments: