Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pilipinas kong Mahal (My Beloved Philippines)



(credits to whoever owns the photo)



Amidst all the controversy she's facing, 
Despite all the natural calamities she's braving,
Government leadership she's battling,
 Hungry and impoverished people she's nurturing...

Never a day will I be ashamed of the Filipino blood 
that runs through my veins.
I am loud and proud to come from a brown race.
Mabuhay ang mga Filipino. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!
(Long live the Filipinos! Long live the Philippines)


Today, 12th of June 2012
 My motherland, Philippines, is celebrating her 114th Independence Day. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this came in late but, happy independence day

foureyedguy said...

Thanks Aqidah! :) When is Malaysia's Independence Day?

Anonymous said...

haha i've no idea, really cos i'm not from malaysia.. i just googled it! its 31st Aug! hehe. singapore is 9th Aug! :)

foureyedguy said...

Lol! I thought you're a Malaysian. Actually, I asked Berlin last night. Yep, Sg is Aug9 :)

foureyedguy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha i'm not! i think many will have a misconception that malays are from malaysia.. hehe.