Sunday, June 10, 2012

So what's inside my Belkin Bag???



There was never a day I didn't bring my bag to work. Before I was using a sling bag; but since I got my Belkin Bag sometime last Aug 2011, I am carrying it religiously thereafter. Actually Belkin bags are designed to carry your laptops, notebooks & netbooks. But what the hell. I can put inside whatever I want aside from my lappy. So what do I usually bring... everyday? See below.



My humble Belkin Bag



What's inside? Here they are...

I have 
a) Work ID with UST lace (yes, I'm a proud Thomasian) ,
b) Starbucks planner (given by a doctor-friend) 
c) Shokubutsu facial wash (for me to always look fresh! Aha!) 
d) Darlie toothpaste & brush, 
e) MaryKay Oil mattifier to fight that oily-ness! (given by my bestfriend), 
f) Hayden's Ocean Breeze & Sandalwood fragrance (before I was carrying Burberry Weekend kaso ubos na...)
g) Passport 
('coz who knows if I might encounter an unexpected Amazing Race-like moment? Right?)
 Better be ready ALL the time!, 
h) Gola wallet (here is where I puy my little treasures! Lol!),
i) Chocos! (I have them always) ,
j) House keys,
 k) Thumbdrive/s,
 l) pen,
 m) Burt's Bees lipbalm (given by my workmate) ,
n) and lastly, but not the least! EZ-link card! I can go anywhere with this!
Matapang ang may EZ-link card! :)



Of course, aside from the above items, I also have them with me. My BFFs. Lol.

So, what have you?





** You might fancy to own a Belkin Bag, click here for their site.



No comments: