Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hari ng Padala




I clearly remember when I was still a kid, how happy I am whenever my mother will tell me that my lola (grandmother) from US  sent us a balikbayan box. She usually send the "magic box" once a year and usually it's during Christmas season (December). My lola is so thoughtful that even having a big number of family members, she made sure that everyone have his/her own share from her itsy-bitsy box of packages. A block of Hershey's chocolates or even a single packet of M&M's would make our heart jump for joy. How I miss those blissful moments, it is one of our family 's bonding time during those days. And fast forward to today, now it's my turn to send them one. I am ready to fill that "magic box" so it can also give joy to my love ones back in the Philippines. :)

*** For price quotes of Balikbayan Boxes, see below...


No comments: